The sweet fragrance of rose geranium soap is a classic floral favourite
With a rich velvety lather and the heavenly scent of organic rose geranium essential oil, this is Soap Folk's most luxurious soap.
A blend of red and white clay gently cleanses the skin whilst creating a dusky pink blush. This natural soap bar is handmade from a blend of nourishing plant oils and butter using a traditional cold process method in Soap Folk's Stroud Valleys workshop
Each bar of soap weighs a minimum of 105 grams and measures approximately 9cm (l) x 6cm (w) x 2 cm(d) As a handmade soap, you may find each bar varies a little in shape and colour.
Organic rose geranium has a delightfully floral scent, less sweet than Rose, a little more citrusy and a slight herbaceous note
For skin care products, it’s known for balancing oil production making it a great choice for both dry and oily skin types. It’s also an effective anti-inflammatory, helping to even out skin tone and improves circulation which promotes new cell growth to improve elasticity of your skin.
Ethics and values
- Made by hand using the traditional cold process method
- 100% ethically sourced ingredients
- Suitable for vegans
- Palm-Oil free
- Plastic Free & Recyclable or Reusable Packaging
- NO detergents, SLS, alcohol, parabens, sorbates, silicones, sulphates, preservatives or artificial fragrances -
- Cruelty Free, never tested on animals only willing humans - Made in the Stroud Valleys, UK